HydraChloroAmide 2002A is a special blended polymerized coagulant with high cationic charge supplied in liquid form. The products are approved for use in the clarification treatment of raw water for potable usage and comply to NSF ANSI 60 standard.
- No mixing and preparation required
- Stable and clean product with no gelling and precipitation
- Effective for high turbidity surface water with low dosage
- Effective to remove iron, manganese and aluminium
- Effective for peat swamp color removal
- Reduce storage capacity and metering pump size