Soburst 200 is a silicone antifoam for controlling foam in water treatment & wet processing of textile and paper. It is a silicone based defoamer to control the foam generated in the pre-treatment process in high turbulence machine. Soburst is highly suitable for ETP/water treatment.
Chemkimia/Sorbe Soburst 200
- Suitable for processing of all types of substrate.
- Suitable in wide pH range from 4.0 to 11.0.
- Highly efficient and work at lower dosages
- Stable when storage at normal temperature and conditions
- Effectively controls foam generation in high turbulence system
- Destroys existing foam
- Excellent stability at high temperature/pressures.
- Low effect on TDS
Ionic Nature: Nonionic
Appearance: White Emulsion
Solubility: Misible with water
Compatibility: Compatible with non-ionics and anionics. Stable to mild alkalis and acids